Thursday, 9 September 2010

What gorgeous things today?


This fabulous choker is one of my own listings today. A felt flower that has been sitting on my desk for ages and ages. I just could not see what to do with it. I liked it but is didn't work as a brooch so I left it there in the hope of inspiration. Well this morning I picked up some lovely velvet ribbon and I knew what to do. I really like it and hope it will find a new owner soon.



What about the other September Stars? They had some pretty stuff again today. Wanted to feature some September Stars I hadn't featured before and found a few with beautiful and unusual items. I love copper and brass so these really stood out for me, I hope you like them too.
As usual just click on the picture and it will take you to their shops where there are more delightful goodies to be had.


0 comments: