Saturday 20 November 2010

The theme is FOOD !

I think I must be hungry, as all I was finding today whilst going through the November Sparks listings were food related items. Lots of quite yummy looking cup cakes and some hot chillies too.
The thing that made me laugh the most was the reindeer food. I suppose the little blighters need some encouragement to land! Anyhow, enjoy the finds and dash off and buy some! If you are looking for some non-food related stuff, go and have a peek at my shop






7 comments:

Just K Jewellery said...

they all made me smile at this early hour - thank you for including my chilli pepper earrings :)

Claire Mackaness said...

thanks for featuring my reindeer food.

Unknown said...

Great yummy choices. The reindeer food is so sweet! Loving the crocheted cakes too
Gemxxx

Dawn said...

Lovely choices - lucky I've just eaten! I love the crocheted cakes too - really do look good enough to eat!
xx

Lin said...

Great finds they are all wonderful. Linda

dotterypottery said...

Thankyou for featuring my cupcake pendant. I'm a bit obsessed with cupcakes lately. I love the cupcake earrings and the crocheted cakes too x

Unknown said...

Love the pendants.. really wonderful!

Love this antique pendant!

https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/products.php?id=2156&l=0&u=2147483647&sortway=asc