Friday 12 October 2012

In the pink

Had a bit of a funny time, I was very much enjoying making some new CD shard brooches when I was rather clumsy an broke my heat gun.  That put a stop on making brooches for the time being though.  The troube was I had set my mind to making them and I totally could not get into anything else for a while.  So I haven't really done much crafting at all.   However my new gun arrived a few days ago and I have made a pretty pink brooch amongst others.


Anyway this sort of set the theme for my treasury this week and I made a Craftyfolk treasury that is filled with pretty pink items.  Well I hope you'll enjoy


'In the pink' by astridsgardenshop

Crafty Folk Weekly Featured Seller Treasury ChallengeThis week - Little HarrietA bit of Girly pink never goes amiss, so enjoy!


Pretty Pink Floral Bracelet ...
$10.00

Cat kitty nightdress case ha...
$17.50

Pink Beaded Charm Bracelet, ...
$17.50

Peach & Rose Soap Bar: Pink...
$4.25

pink wrap bracelet, suede, n...
$17.00

Felted Flower Brooch/Hair Cl...
$18.00

Pink Flambé hairbow haircli...
$9.00

Pink Dangle Earrings, Pink P...
$8.75

Mermaids Wish Spell Bottle N...
$15.00

Pink chalcedony earrings, pe...
$44.00

Ipad Cover English Rose
$18.00

Cat ACEO
$5.00

Crochet stitch markers, bead...
$5.00

Spike Earrings Dangle Drop P...
$3.00

Aran BFL wool, hand-dyed wor...
$11.00

Light Pink Keep Calm and Car...
$10.00

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

5 comments:

Baban Cat said...

It looks so pretty here. Thank you :)

Little Harriet said...

Thank you so much for featuring me :D

Whimsy Woo Miniatures said...

This is a lovely treasury and thank you for featuring my ipad cover.

The brooch you have made with your new heat gun is certainly very pretty.
Shirley x

SimJaTa said...

Your brooches are gorgeous. Thank you for including me in your lovely pink treasury too.

Kathy said...

I love your work everything is so pretty!!