Tuesday 28 June 2011

My first Craft Fair!

Last week I did my first Craft Fair. The weather forecast was horrible, so I was a bit worried. As it turned out it was a gorgeous day, just a bit windy. When I arrived there was only one other seller and he turned out to be a fellow Folkser! Here are some pictures of our stalls

This is mine 






and this is Aberfan Turning with some gorgeous pens and other lovely goodies.


I bought one of his light pulls as I'm planning a make-over for my bathroom with driftwood and sea themed items. Really chuffed with it, as it was just what I was looking for.




There was quite a bit of entertainment and a few other stalls but it was rather quiet overall. These cuties gave the children rides

There were plenty of edible goodies to be had and one of the local Art Clubs was also there.

Penlon Farm Produce
(seriously yummy jams and chutneys)
Delicious cakes from Derigalteisen

All in all it was a good experience and I did manage to sell a few things. I won't be so worried about doing it again. Although outside fairs are definitely  more worrying as the wind did tip some of the gazebos over. Mine stayed put as my husband had tied them down with sandbags.  He stayed around all day too, getting food and drinks for me, wasn't that nice? Later in the day my daughter and son turned up too and my daughter actually managed to double my sales, clever girl!

No comments: