Saturday 28 August 2010

About time too!

I haven't blogged much recently, but I have been busy making things. No excuse I hear you say. Well, I'm sorry I have really been busy. Had to take Satsuma the Kitten to the vet for his jabs and the little chicken had done herself some injury too, so HUGE vet bill again! It really is time I made some sales in my shop, just to pay for the animals.... Anyway for now I just wanted to do a quick show of my new items I listed for the August A-teamers.

This is a personalised item, I thought Grandmas might like a drawing of their grandchild turned into a lovely keepsake.


This is a necklace and earring set that just happened, I was playing with a new tool and the pieces just looked right to make this nice set. It is lovely and light but very unusual.


My fellow A-teamers have also been very busy and I've chosen some I haven't featured before. So feast your eyes on these, and then rush to their shops and buy some!




















1 comment:

skullandcrossbuns said...

What a great selection! Thanks for showing my stamps!