Saturday 21 July 2012

What have I been up to?

Not a lot as I have been stupidly tired this week.  I have been doing very little crafting (partially because the cats keep breaking out and I  have to go and capture them again) and the little crafting I have been doing has had its ups and downs.  I have been working on some beads for my new collection (hush hush, not telling you what it is yet) and on a new pendant made from paper.  This is a totally new idea that has kept me awake recently.  I think I have cracked it now with the help of some videos on Youtube  I have made my first one and I have a few more lined up for finishing.  I haven't got a photo of the other ones but I can share my first trial pendant.  Let me know what you think and what colours you'd like to see them in.


I have been making some beads too but they take time Mod Podging and varnishing them.  For some reason they just keep  being sticky.  But with a little help from my friends I have been able to work out what was causing that and hopefully I can finish those lovelies off in the next few days.  I also have a few orders from Funki Blue outstanding so I will have to work hard next week to get all things finished and delivered.  Still, it is doing things I love so I'm not complaining.

No comments: